Monday, December 20, 2004

Ch-ch-changes.....

What used to be next to my apartment was a massive area of overgrowth. Trees and weeds used to be my neighbors.

But someone has purchased the land, and is in the process of building condos on it.

So of course, the first thing that has to happen is clearing the land. So it was funny to have trees one day when I left for work; and then when I got home, have a big gaping hole.

Over the weekend, they finished with the last couple of trees that were left, and now the land has been completely cleared. So it's like someone built a skyline that I didn't have before.

I kind of miss the trees. But it's interesting to see things that have always been there, just at a different angle.

Wonder if I'll still be here to see what goes up next door now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home